For 4 people ()
- 7 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) old bay
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh or dry chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Cider and Herb Vinaigrette Directions
Combine all dry ingredients in a food processor, blender or bowl.
Add apple cider vinegar and whisk or mix thoroughly.
Finish by slowly drizzling in olive oil while continuously whisking.