For 4 people ()
- 1/2 cup(s) beef or chicken broth low sodium
- 1/4 cup(s) bragg\'s liquid aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely minced onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) powdered ginger or fresh grated ginger
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 pinch(es) lemon zest
- 1 pinch(es) stevia to taste
Teriyaki Sauce Directions
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced. The longer you
simmer the richer the flavors.
As the liquid reduces, deglaze the pan with a little water or broth to intensify the flavors. Enjoy as a glaze or sauce with chicken or beef.
Makes 1-2 servings (1 fruit)