For 4 people ()
- 1 pound(s) Extra lean ground beef
- 3 fresh mushrooms, diced
- 2 dash(es) Onion powder and garlic powder - to taste
- 2 dash(es) Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) Grated Cauliflower
- 1/2 head of medium sized cabbage, sliced into pieces
- 1 large can tomatoes, drained, no sugar, pureed in blender
Cabbage Casserole Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
Brown the ground beef with the mushrooms and seasonings.
Steam cauliflower, add cauliflower to hamburger and mix in food processor to desired consistency.
Chop the cabbage into pieces and steam until almost cooked, wilted not crispy.
Layer the hamburger mixture with the cabbage into a casserole dish.
Pour the pureed tomatoes over the casserole and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.