For 6 Servings(s) ()
- 3 packets of ITG mushroom soup
- 12 ounce(s) veggie broth
- 2 containers of sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) real salt
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 8 cup(s) cooked cut green beans
- 2 packets of Sour Cream & Fine Herb Zippers or White Cheddar Crisps
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh dill
Green Bean Casserole Directions
Soup Mix - Stir the soup, veggie broth &/or water, black pepper, other spices, some mushroom slices – mix in blender.
In 3-quart casserole dish add green beans and mushrooms to soup mix.
Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
Top with the rings of slightly cooked red onions and crushed Sour Cream & Fine Herb Zippers or White Cheddar Crisps and place back in oven for 5-10 minutes.