Hi everyone! I have had a lot of questions about the Charity Miles App so I wanted to clarify a few things below. Please let me know if you want to join our team! Our goal is to hit 1,000 miles in our group! We are currently around 300!
How To Get Started With The Charity Miles App
1. Download the Charity Miles App on the Apple Store (Iphones) or, on Google Play Store (Android Phones).
2. Once Downloaded to your phone, open the app to get started.
3. You will need to create a password and your username is your email that you chose! *Don't forget your password or, select the "Remember Me" box when signing in and it will keep you signed on!*
4. Select a Charity. It does not matter which one you select, you can change it in your setting anytime so, just pick one for now!
5. Once you are set up with the app, select the icon below and "Search For Team" name, Vero Orthopaedics ITG Diet. That's it! Now you can accumulate miles to our group!
How To Use The Charity Miles App
You must first set up your account and join our Team on Charity Miles. Follow the Step above!
1. Log in and open the Charity Miles app
2. Click the Logo (Picture below) then, it will pop up with exercise options. Select which activity you will be doing!
3. Exercise with the app on in the background of your phone.
4. Once exercise is completed, go back to the Charity Miles app and click "Finished" in the bottom right of screen. Select "Finish!" again and you've logged your miles!
What's The Goal?
Our goal for this Charity Miles team is to accumulate 1,000 miles together as a group first the, 10,000! Once we have enough people and such, we will see if we can find "Pledges" to donate to our miles so that can raise money for REAL CHARITY'S!
Charity Miles Moto
GET FIT AND MAKE AN IMPACT
Charity Miles lets you turn a neighborhood jog or weekend hike into a fundraiser for good. Just choose a charity and get moving. The app tracks your movement. For every mile you log, you help to earn money for your chosen charity.
SUPPORT WORLD-CLASS CHARITIES
Choose from over 40 charities that are making a big impact on health, children, animals, the environment, education, veterans and more.
BE THE CHANGE
When you move for charity, you are telling yourself a story about what’s important to you. Side effects may include empathy, mindfulness and gratitude.