Our challenge will be for the whole month of November until Friday, December 3rd and it will be all about breaking down labels from the grocery store! Send in a picture of the label with the following information:
- PICTURE OF NUTRIONAL LABEL
- NAME OF FOOD PRODUCT
- FIGURE OUT THE "NET CARBS"
- FIGURE OUT HOW MANY TEASPOONS OF SUGAR
- TRY TO IDENTIFY ALL SUGARS LISTED INGREDIENTS
You can use something from home (not ITG Foods) or, you can take a picture of something at the grocery store! You can submit your pictures and information to be entered to win our weekly drawing! We will have a weekly winner for each week in November! It could be YOU!
- Your picture AND 5 breakdown questions above can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You cannot submit the same food item twice and, it cannot be an ITG Food
- You can submit up to 2 times per week! That is a total of 8 chances to WIN during the month!!!!
- PICTURE OF NUTRIONAL LABEL - Above
- NAME OF FOOD PRODUCT- Oreo's
- FIGURE OUT THE "NET CARBS"- (Total carbs - fiber) 24g of net carbs
- FIGURE OUT HOW MANY TEASPOONS OF SUGAR- (Every 4carbs = 1 teaspoon of sugar!) (net carbs / 4) 24g of net carbs / 4 = 6 teaspoons of sugar!
- TRY TO IDENTIFY ALL SUGARS LISTED INGREDIENTS- Sugar is the 1st ingredient plus, high fructose corn sugar
A fun food bag filled with samples, ITG merchandise AND $50 for ITG Food for your next order!