Product of the Month - December
Posted by Brittney Casalina on
Our product of the month for December is our Inches To Go supplement! Each Inches To Go capsule contains a carefully proportioned selection of compounds that work together to rid your body of excess inches. What’s more, the nutrients in Inches To Go come from natural sources.
- Kelp - A type of seaweed that grows in oceans around the world and is one of the richest sources of natural iodine, which is essential to your thyroid gland. The thyroid uses iodine to crate hormones that regulate your metabolism. When you’re not getting enough of these hormones, you’re likely to feel sluggish and gain weight. Inches To Go provides your thyroid with what it needs to keep your cells vital and thriving.
- Lecithin - Research shows that lecithin obtained from seeds and soybeans helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It reduces LDL, or “bad cholesterol” and increases HDL “good cholesterol.” Perhaps just as important, lecithin helps you feel well-fed and energetic.
- Blue-Green Algae - These are microscopic plants that use the energy of the sun to create life-supporting compounds. Inches To Go uses blue-green algae as a source of many nutrients including a variety of amino acids, the B vitamins, betacarotene, niacin, folic acid and vitamin E. These and other components of blue-green algae helps your body deal with stress, keep your appetite in check and boost your immune system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Is rich in potassium, a nutrient that helps cells expel excess sodium, which in turn enables your body to flush out trapped fluid.
- Bromelain - Is a mixture of what food scientists call proteolytic enzymes, which break down tissues in your body. Derived from the pineapple plant, bromelain has a number of positive effects, the most important of which is that stored fat breaks down more quickly.