The Benefits of the ITG Diet Multivitamins
Posted by Brittney Casalina on
Our twice daily multivitamins works to help the dieter have a good balance of vitamins and minerals, it helps with hydration percentage and, it fills in nutritional gaps that may occur on low calorie diets. Let's break it down!
ITG Twice Daily Multi Vitamin’s Unique Features:
- Rich in immune enhancing antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C, E and lipoic acid.
- High in B-6, folates and B-12, all of which help lower serum homocysteine. Elevated homocystieine is increasingly being recognized as a risk factor for heart disease and birth defects.
- High in chromium, a trace mineral essential for healthy sugar and fat metabolism. Most diets contain less than 60% of the minimum suggested intake of chromium. Insufficient intakes of chromium lead to signs and symptoms of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Supplemental chromium given to people with impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes leads to improved blood glucose, insulin, and lipid variables. Chromium also improves lean body mass.
- Balanced in iodine and selenium content. Both trace minerals must be present in the correct balance in order for thyroid health to occur. Imbalanced intake of iodine and selenium should be avoided as this may impair thyroid function.
- Contains high dose of biotin, a crucial nutrient for healthy fat and blood sugar metabolism, and healthy nails.
- Rich in zinc, which is needed for immune function, protein synthesis, and appetite control.