Asian Turkey Meatballs
Posted by Brittney Casalina on
For 2 people ()
- 1 pound(s) Ground turkey
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, minced
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 ITG Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (optional)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Olive oil
- Sea salt, freshly cracked pepper and chopped scallions to taste
Asian Turkey Meatballs Directions
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine the ground turkey, lime juice, cilantro, ginger, garlic, soup packet, liquid aminos, olive oil, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste together in a large bowl. Gently mix the ingredients until well combined.
Shape 1/4 cup of mixture into a ball then place into the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining meat.
Place the meatballs into the oven and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Serve immediately with Walden Farms Asian Dressing as dipping sauce if desired and sprinkle with scallions.