For 4 people ()
- 1 pound(s) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup(s) Walden Farms Mayo
- tablespoon(s) hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pinch(es) garlic powder & pepper to taste
Bang Bang Shrimp Directions
Lay the shrimp out on a cutting board and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
While you're waiting for the oil to heat up, combine the mayo, hot sauce and red pepper flakes in a medium sized bowl.
Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp, stirring frequently.
When the shrimp are done, about (3-5 minutes) add them to the sauce bowl and stir until coated.
Serve over some butter lettuce, enjoy!