For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 1 Head of cauliflower (chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) Walden Farms Amazin Mayo
- 8 ounce(s) shredded chicken
- sea salt and black pepper
- Franks Buffalo Sauce to taste
Buffalo Chicken Dip Directions
Add raw cauliflower to a large pan with 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer until cauliflower is very tender. Allow cauliflower to cool off.
In a food processor combine olive oil, lemon juice, Amazin Mayo, salt and pepper, and Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (add as much or as little as desired).
Allow the processor to move more freely by adding chicken stock as needed.
Puree until smooth, then mix in chicken by hand.
For Dipping, make Flat Bread Crackers (click for recipe) or use cucumbers or celery.
Add Walden Farms Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing for extra flavor.