Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
Posted by Brittney Casalina on
For 4 Servings(s) ()
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped scallions for garnish
- 1 Head of Cauliflower (grated)
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch(es) Sea Salt to taste
- 1 pinch(es) Black Pepper to taste
- 4 cup(s) Mixed approved veggies
- Chopped Grilled Chicken, can be precooked (or other protein)
Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice Directions
Pre-cook chicken or other lean protein if needed.
Grate cauliflower using a food processor or blender. If you don’t have either, you can use a cheese grater. Or purchase pre-riced cauliflower from the store.
Dice the other ingredients you want to add into the fried rice.
Add oil to frying pan on medium heat.
Add in the garlic and begin to brown. Then add in all the other ingredients, except the cauliflower (if using onions, make sure to not caramelize.)
Add low sodium soy sauce.
When the veggies/meat are about done, add in the grated cauliflower and combine everything. Cook 5-10 minutes, until cauliflower "rice" meets desired consistency.
Make a hole in the center of the fried rice and add in an egg. Mix everything together. Add sea salt and pepper to taste and add optional scallions on top for garnish if desired.
Each serving should be about 2 cups of vegetables and 5-8 ounces of protein; add a salad for a complete dinner.