Easy Cheesy Bread
Posted by Brittney Casalina on
For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried chives
- 1 packet ITG Cheesy Cheddar
- 2 egg whites (or 1 egg for denser bread)
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 pinch(es) sea salt
Easy Cheesy Bread Directions
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, combine soup mix powder and all spices. Stir until combined well.
Add egg whites and olive oil to bowl and mix well into batter.
Pour cheese batter into mini muffin pan (makes 6). For more servings, double the ingredients and use a small loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Test center of bread for doneness by pushing with finger to see if it bounces back.