For 2 Servings(s) ()
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Pepper
- 2 cup(s) Cabbage
- 1/4 cup(s) Small Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
Cabbage Hash Browns Directions
In a large boil, whisk together eggs, garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
Add cabbage, spinach and onion to egg mixture and toss to combine.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Divide mixture into 4 patties in the pan and press with a spatula to flatten.
Cook until golden and tender.
Use Walden Farms Ranch or Sweet Onion Dressing as a dipper!