For 4 people ()
- 1 Head of fresh cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion powder (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 to 1 packet of ITG Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup
Faux Mashed Potatoes Directions
Boil or steam the cauliflower until it is very, very soft.
Drain the water.
Add the seasonings and ½ of any of the soup mixes, or more, to taste.
Mash well and serve steaming hot.
You want gravy… use the mushroom soup.. It will make wonderful gravy for your mashed cauliflower and over your turkey…. You won’t feel deprived.