About The ITG Diet
Dedicated to helping you regain and maintain your healthy habits, weight loss goals, and active lifestyle, Vero Orthopaedics offers a comprehensive weight management program using the ITG Diet® Plan. Unlike other weight loss programs, diets, nutrition plans, and exercise programs, the ITG Diet is a real food, real nutrition diet made to help you easily lose pounds and provide education on keeping them off. As a medical weight loss program, the ITG Diet is also designed to help you manage or eliminate certain health conditions, such as high blood pressure.
Whether you're looking to reduce joint and muscle aches and pains, lower your health risks before surgery, or shed those extra pounds that just won’t come off, our weight management experts have the specialized training and knowledge to help you lose weight and keep it off.
At Vero Orthopaedics, we are dedicated to preventative care. Our ITG Diet providers specialize in weight loss supplementation and counseling to work one-on-one with our patients to help them make life changes for satisfying and long-lasting results. From a decrease in blood sugar, weight, or blood pressure to maintaining a regular exercise regimen, we are committed to helping our patients accomplish their health goals and offer consultation at our offices in Vero Beach and Sebastian, Florida.
The ITG Diet Mission
The ITG Diet is committed to helping health-conscious people achieve their health and wellness goals with education, tools, and products for weight control and weight-related chronic diseases. We understand how difficult it is to lose the weight and to keep it off. Most of our dieters are individuals who want a proven and painless plan with guidance and access to the many tools our dieters enjoy. Whatever your situation, the ITG Diet is here to provide the level of support you desire!
With many weight loss programs, dieters are often losing more than pounds, they are often losing nutrition. Additionally, so many diet programs lead to yo-yo dieting and short-term weight loss that doesn't help anyone make the right food choices and lifestyle changes later.
ITG Diet Plan Overview
Our diet plan offering is a low-carb, low-calorie ketogenic plan. You will be eating approximately 40 – 60 grams of carbohydrates per day and consuming approximately 1,000 – 1,200 calories per day. Your body will actually go into mild ketosis, which simply means the body is in a fat-burning mode.
This evidence-based, easy-to-follow medical weight management program will help you lose weight and keep it off because you'll shed fat instead of muscle. You'll maintain your muscle mass, lose the fat, and you'll also learn how to make better eating choices rather than simply eliminating tempting foods from your diet.
You’ll have a trained professional coach throughout the program, and even after you have completed the plan, you'll be provided with the necessary training, materials, and education to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
The 3-Step Plan
The ITG Plan allows you to lose weight with minimal effort compared to most other diets that require purchasing various foods and ingredients and following complicated recipes. With the convenience of ITG proteins and many available recipes, you have the option of keeping it very simple or getting creative.
ITG Diet Plan Highlights
- Yes, you do eat real foods, such as veggies, salads, and whole proteins. Not just boxed foods!
- One-on-one professional coaching and support will help you achieve the results you've always wanted. We take the time to walk you through each step of the weight loss process with education, nutritional information, tasty food, and a dedicated coach.
- Easy 3-step plan
- A Full Body Composition Scan Every 2 Weeks to track Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass, water retention and more!
- Online access to our ITG Dieters Website and our ITG Weight Loss Blog!
- Yummy variety of flavors and great tasting quality protein products to choose from
- Gluten and soy free projects, and some Kosher products
- Variety boxes; soups, pasta's, drinks, breakfasts, puddings/smoothies and bars all come in variety boxes for your convenience
- 14-day starter kits. Everything you need for the first 14 days on the plan.
- Discounts are offered to Veterans and Teacher
Our ITG Diet Collaborations
InBody devices use direct segmental measurement bioelectrical impedance analysis (DSM-BIA) to precisely measure body composition by sending multiple electrical currents through the body, resulting in up to six different impedance readings for the trunk and each of the four limbs.
- Find your baseline so you know what you need to lose, gain, or maintain
- Assess your Percent Body Fat so you can focus on fat loss, not just weight loss
- Maximize your workout routine to fit your unique health and fitness goals
- Calculate your caloric needs and create a personalized nutrition plan
- Set realistic goals, accurately monitor progress, and stay motivated
- Make more educated decisions to improve your body composition
Walden Farm's Products
Health Trac Food App
The Inner Diet - A Psychological Approach to Weight Loss
- The Questionnaire: is a statistically valid and reliable assessment of eating habits. This means that it has undergone scientific tests that support its findings and its creation was the topic of a Doctoral Dissertation.
- The Personal Profile: Depending on how you answer the questionnaire, you receive different information in your profile. Your profile results are truly a reflection of your specific personality. Each personalized profile varies in length from between 6 to 15 pages depending on how you answer the questions!
- The Activity Book: The 32 page Inner Diet Activity Book was designed to provide you with the awareness, understanding and direction that you need to make better decisions about the food you eat and the health choices that you make.
- The Inner Diet Audio Support Center provides 1 hour and 46 minutes of audio support that both explains and walks you through the entire program step by step in order to help you get the most out of your Inner Diet program.
Survive & Thrive Vitamins and Living
Survive & Thrive is an extension of Step 3 on the ITG Diet Program, which is dedicated to helping you maintain your healthy lifestyle. If we're going to talk about getting healthy, make sure you do your research! Our wide range of topics can help you get motivated and healthy! With continuous new topics, we provide you with the necessary tools to keep you informed.
Best Defense is Health
It is clearly undisputed that the best preventative medicine is good health. People challenged us to add more to our weight loss program. The more they were asking about was simply more health. Not only what to eat more of, but what to consume less of. More about what we can drink, plant, buy, eat, or study to be healthier. We all want more out of life and we've found excellent tips, tricks, advice and even recipes to improve our lives. Everything we've found that makes sense to us has been small in nature. After all, by definition, if you're looking here for ideas then you're well ahead of the game. Small victories!