About Vero Orthopaedics
Pamela Brower is a nurse practitioner and is a board-certified adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner. She received her undergraduate at Kaplan University and graduated summa cum laude. Her master’s degree in nursing was also from Kaplan University with concentration in adult-gerontology. She has over 20 years of orthopaedic experience through the follow-up care of post-surgical patients after hip, knee, and back surgery at rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities. She has also managed and treated patients with amputations, orthopaedic injuries, and functional decline in the home care setting."For me, being an adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner for over 20 years has shown me how much diet and nutrition go hand and hand with a patient's long term health and the development of medical conditions as people age. I work with our patients to ensure they are obtaining their best weight loss results by following the easy 3-Step program to lower medication dosages and, for some, get off medications completely. It truly is a rewarding experience to see so many patients living healthier lifestyles, achieving their goals each day, and able to stop taking certain prescriptions." - Pamela Brower, A.P.R.N
Check Out Our ITG Diet Videos Below!
Weight Loss Before Surgery From Our Spine Specialist Dr. Craig Popp, M.D.
About The ITG Diet At Vero Orthopaedics
ITG Diet Plan Highlights At Vero Orthopaedics
- Yes, you do eat real foods, such as veggies, salads, and whole proteins. Not just boxed foods!
- One-on-one professional coaching and support will help you achieve the results you've always wanted. We take the time to walk you through each step of the weight loss process with education, nutritional information, tasty food, and a dedicated coach.
- Easy 3-step plan
- A Full Body Composition Scan Every 2 Weeks to track Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass, water retention and more!
- Online access to our ITG Dieters Website and our ITG Weight Loss Blog!
- Yummy variety of flavors and great tasting quality protein products to choose from
- Gluten and soy free projects, and some Kosher products
- Variety boxes; soups, pasta's, drinks, breakfasts, puddings/smoothies and bars all come in variety boxes for your convenience
- 14-day starter kits. Everything you need for the first 14 days on the plan.
- Discounts are offered to Veterans and Teacher