Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology
At Vero Orthopaedics & Neurology, we have the strength of experience to strengthen you.
Meet our Provider for the ITG Diet Plan at Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology
Pamela Brower is a nurse practitioner and is a board-certified adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner. She received her undergraduate at Kaplan University and graduated summa cum laude. Her master’s degree in nursing was also from Kaplan University with concentration in adult-gerontology. She has over 20 years of orthopaedic experience through the follow-up care of post-surgical patients after hip, knee, and back surgery at rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities. She has also managed and treated patients with amputations, orthopaedic injuries, and functional decline in the home care setting.
- Click here or go to VeroOrtho.com and visit our ITG Diet page to “Request A Consultation”
- You will be contacted by the ITG Diet Office Coordinator to complete a Pre-Screening Phone Call to Discuss Program Details and Past Medical History
- Schedule your Consultation with our Physician and the ITG Coach!
What You Will Need For Your Consultation
You will need:
- A complete Medication List
- A list of all vitamins and supplements you are taking
- Recent blood work ( we will order blood work if you have not had any recent labs completed)
- A list of all pre-existing conditions ( for example: Type 1 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart issues, ect,.)
- A list of all food and prescription allergies
**Please Note: If you are an established patient with Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology, we may already have all previously mentioned items in your chart already**
How The Two Part ITG Consultations Work
All ITG Consultations consist of two appointments and it is about an hour and a half to two hours long. The first appointment is with our ITG Physician, Pamela Brower, A.P.R.N, and the second is with the ITG Coach directly after your appointment with Pamela.
You will check in for your Consultation at the front desk at Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology. Once you are checked in, you will be seen by our physician and she will go over all medical history, your medications, your past surgeries and any upcoming procedures or surgeries, any medical concerns you may have and what to expect on our program with your prescriptions. After everything has been gone over, she will medically clear you for our ITG program.
Directly after finishing with Pamela Brower, A.P.R.N, the ITG Coach will meet you at the front desk and take you back to their office to discuss the specifics of our diet program for the second part of your Consultation. Once this is completed, we get you started so you can enjoy the new YOU!
Here Is What You Get When You Sign Up!
- Personal review of your Health Intake Form
- A personal explanation of the plan
- Measurements, photo and goal setting
- Weekly weigh-ins and follow-up
- Weekly analysis of your weekly food diary
- Weekly coaching and support
- Guidance through each step of the plan
- A positive attitude to succeed!
- Access to our ITG website for resources, support and tips for all steps of the program!
The average cost per meal on the ITG Diet is $3.50 – $4.00 per meal which is under $12 per day for the food since you consume a minimum of 3 ITG Foods per day!
For more questions on specific costs of the ITG Foods, please call us at (772) 257-3609
**Please Note: Some Health Saving Accounts, HSA's, can cover program expenses. Ask about our Veteran Discounts**
Insurance does NOT cover the cost of the ITG Diet Foods but, we do process all visits with our ITG Physician, Pamela Brower, A.P.R.N, through to your insurance. The only fees you may have would be a Copayment or Coinsurance for a "specialty visit" which will vary depending on your insurance policy. You will see our ITG Physician at the start, middle and end of the ITG Diet Program.
To calculate the exact co insurance or co payment that might be due for the visit, call us at (772)257-3609!