COVID-19 Policy & Procedure Updates
ITG is staying healthy and exceeding CDC and social distancing guidelines to continue to help you reach your health and weight loss goals! Get in touch with an ITG Coach today for great ideas on staying active, reaching your goal weight, or maintaining that new clothing size! Whatever your goal is, ITG will give you the support you need!
Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology
For 44 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopaedic care to the patients and community of Vero Beach, Sebastian, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopaedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- We are urging patients to follow CDC guidelines and to self-quarantine if they've traveled to a high-risk country in the last 14 days. If patients have traveled to one of the high-risk countries in the last 14 days or are in close contact with someone who has and they're experiencing a fever, sore throat and/or cough, we are rescheduling their appointment.
- We have enhanced our cleaning practices to include disinfecting waiting rooms and front desk areas continuously throughout the day. Exam rooms, Physical Therapy areas, equipment and other direct patient care areas will be cleaned after each patient visit.
- We are encouraging patients to limit the number of visitors they bring to an appointment to one person.
- We have eliminated the entrance of all non-essential vendors to the clinics.
- We will communicate appointment-related updates through our patient portal and appointment reminder system.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- Patients are encouraged to wear face coverings.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- Telehealth appointments are now available.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopaedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.
As we continue to react to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to providing orthopaedic care to the community while also keeping our patients and staff safe.
Orthopaedic Telehealth Visits Now Available
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priorities. We would like to minimize everyone’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
We are proud to offer our new and established patients a telehealth visit for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telehealth is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
Requirements to be scheduled for a telehealth appointment:
- You have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone.
The process once a telehealth appointment has been scheduled:
- You will receive an email confirmation with a hyperlink for your appointment.
- You need to download the Zoom application on your smartphone or tablet.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please request an appointment online or call (772) 569-2330.
ITG Policy Updates
In order to better protect our patient's and staff, we are not accepting any ITG food or ITG Vitamin returns.