Health Trac Help
**Please Note: If you are NOT a registered dieter with Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology, you will not be able to create a Health Trac account**
ITG App & Computer Access Information
- Download the app Health Trac app on either your iPhone or Android smart phone (Refer to the picture below for what the icon appears like in the App Store)
- Access the app from your desktop computer. The URL is: itgdiet.com
For the best experience, download the HealthTrac app onto your mobile phone using one of the links below:
- iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/
You can also login on a web browser at http://veroapp.itgdiet.com
How To Get Set Up
- You will receive an email from Health Trac at Vero Ortho ITG Diet. This email will have your username (This is your email address) and your temporary password (I assign this to you, and you are able to change the password). There is a link in the email that says, “You can click here to log in automatically and change your password the first time”. Click this link
- You will then be prompted to update and change your password. Feel free to use something simple and something you will remember!
- Once completed, you are registered and ready to start tracking your daily progress in your app!
Health Trac App Features
- Color My Day- This feature is a simple way to record how you feel about you overall health each day. When used consistently, we will be able to spot different eating trends to help correct unhealthy habits
- Add Food to Planner – This link allows you the options to Add Foods to your journal for each meal and snack. You are also able to add foods to “My Favorites” so that they are always there for you to select without having to search for the food item. The “Recommended” foods are meals that ITG have imported for mostly Step 3 Maintenance but, this is a great place to find yummy ideas for foods!
- Add Exercise – This is where you can add your exercise routine in. This is important so that I can see how many calories are being burned off each day. We want to keep your body balanced and make sure not to starve it at any point from having such a small number of calories.
- Add Notes for your ITG Coach - This is where you can enter ALL questions, issues, or just notes you want to make on your day. If you scroll down, you will see options to “Add Food” to your Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning Snacks, Afternoon Snacks, Evening Snacks, Exercise & Notes, this is where you will add your journal information so that I am able to view them
- Create Favorite Foods – You can enter your “favorites” to this tab for easy access and daily entry of the same items every day!
- Create Eating Plan – This should not be used unless you are on Step 3 maintenance of our program since this feature is to customize how many calories and such a person should have each day.