ITG Diet Consultations at Vero Orthopaedics
How do the Two Part ITG Consultations Work?
- All ITG Consultations consist of two appointments and it is about two hours long. The first appointment is with our ITG Physician, Pamela Brower, A.P.R.N, and the second is with the ITG Coach directly after your appointment with Pamela. Once this is completed, we get you started so you can enjoy the new YOU! *Give us a call at (772)569-2330 EXT.125 for Questions!*
How Long Are The Two Part ITG Consultations?
- Since there are two appointments involved (Pamela Brower and the ITG Diet Coach), the ITG Consultations take about 2 hours - 2 and a half hours. During this time you will have a consult with our ITG physician to go over all medical history, health concerns and any pre-existing conditions. When you are with the ITG Coach you will go over all food preferences, dietary habits, the ITG Diet Plan, Tips & tricks to get started and you will receive a FULL HEALTH EVALUATION with out Inbody270 Body Composition Scale to determine which type of ITG Plan you qualify for to reach your goals!
What do I need to bring to my ITG Consultation?
- A complete Medication List
- A list of all vitamins and supplements you are taking
- Recent blood work within six-eight months (we will order blood work if you have not had any recent labs completed)
- A list of all pre-existing conditions ( for example: Type 1 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart issues, ect,.)
- A list of all food allergies and prescription allergies
Do you offer Telehealth Appointments?
- The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priorities. We would like to minimize everyone’s risk of contracting COVID-19. We are proud to offer our new and established patients a telehealth visit for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telehealth is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
*Requirements to be scheduled for a telehealth appointment: You have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone*
Do you have Remote Coaching Options?
- We understand the importance of safety and we are proud to offer complete remote coaching! This would eliminate the need for you to come to our office! We can coach each dieter from the safety of their own home! We also offer Drop Shipping for all food orders which would be delivered straight to your door step FREE OF CHARGE.
*For questions regarding Telehealth appointments, remote coaching and Covid policies, please contact us at (772)257-3609!*
Do You Offer Special Discounts?
- Yes, The ITG Diet currently offers special discounts for active military, Veterans and Educators. For questions, call the ITG Diet Coach directly at (772)257-3609. We also run monthly challenges and contests for our dieters to enter for a chance to win our raffle drawings and more!
Want more information about the science of the ITG Diet Plan?
Check out The ITG Diet Corporate Website. Their Main ITG office is located in St. Petersburg, FL as Slim Down St. Pete and has been helping people live healthier lifestyles for over 11 YEARS! See more HERE!