About the ITG Diet Plan
The ITG Diet Plan offers a low-carb, low-calorie ketogenic plan. You will be eating approximately 40 – 60 grams of carbohydrates per day and consuming approximately 1,000 – 1,200 calories per day. Your body will actually go into mild ketosis, which simply means the body is in a fat-burning mode.
This evidence-based, easy-to-follow medical weight management program will help you lose weight and keep it off because you'll shed fat instead of muscle. You'll maintain your muscle mass, lose the fat, and you'll also learn how to make better eating choices rather than simply eliminating tempting foods from your diet.
You’ll have a trained professional coach throughout the program, and even after you have completed the plan, you'll be provided with the necessary training, materials, and education to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
The ITG Diet Plan Highlights
- Personal review of your Health Intake Form
- A personal explanation of the plan
- Measurements, photo and goal setting
- Weekly weigh-ins and follow-up
- Weekly analysis of your weekly food diary
- Weekly coaching and support
- Bi-weekly full body analysis scans with our InBody270 Body Composition Scale
- Guidance from our Certified ITG Diet Coach and our ITG Diet Physician, Pamela Brower, AGPCNP, BC, through each step of the plan
- A positive attitude to succeed!
- Access to our ITG website for resources, support and tips for all steps of the program!
- NEW ITG APP (Health Trac App) to ensure every dieter has remote coaching safely from their own home!
- Online Appointments and Telehealth visits available!
- Online resources & support at our Vero Ortho ITG Diet Website: Preorder.VeroOrtho.com
- Drop ship options that bring your food straight to your front door – contact free & free shipping!
- Discounts are offered to Veterans and Teachers
Frequently Asked Questions About ITG Consultations
How do I schedule my ITG Consultation?
First, visit the ITG Diet page at Veroortho.com or, CLICK HERE, to fill out the "request a consultation" form. This will automatically go to the ITG Coach and they will get in contact with you via text or phone to schedule your prescreening phone call!
Why do I need a Prescreening phone call before scheduling my ITG consultation?
Since this is a medically advised program, there are many precautions that we must take with certain medications and health conditions on a modified ketosis diet. The prescreening phone calls allows the itg coach to review your basic information to make sure you are eligible for the program.
How do the ITG Consultations Work?
Our ITG Consultations consist of two appointments and, is about two hours long. The first appointment is with our ITG Physician, Pamela Brower, A.P.R.N, and the second is with the ITG Coach directly after your appointment with Pamela.
How Long Are The two part ITG Consultations?
Since there are two appointments involved (Pamela Brower and the ITG Diet Coach), the ITG Consultations take about 2 hours - 2 and a half hours. During this time you will have a consult with our ITG Physician to go over all medical history, health concerns and any pre-existing conditions. When you are with the ITG Coach you will go over all food preferences, dietary habits, the ITG Diet Plan, Tips & tricks to get started and, you will receive a FULL HEALTH EVALUATION with our Inbody270 Body Composition Scale!
What do I need to bring to my ITG Consultation?
- A complete Medication List
- A list of all vitamins and supplements you are taking
- Recent blood work within six months
- A list of all pre-existing conditions (for example: Type 1 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart issues, ect,.)
- A list of all food allergies and prescription allergies
Do you have Remote Coaching Options?
- We understand the importance of safety and we are proud to offer complete remote coaching! This would eliminate the need for you to come to our office! We can coach each dieter from the safety of their own home! We also offer Drop Shipping for all food orders which would be delivered straight to your door step FREE OF CHARGE.
Do You Offer Special Discounts?
- Yes, The ITG Diet currently offers special discounts for active military, Veterans and Educators. For questions, call the ITG Diet Coach directly at (772)257-3609. We also run monthly challenges and contests for our dieters to enter for a chance to win our raffle drawings and more!