ITG New Patient Welcome Page
Happy hello and welcome to the ITG Diet Program at Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology! This page will help ease your way into our program and help answer some common beginning questions! At any time, you can contact our Certified ITG Coach for questions, assistance or concerns you may have. We are always here and happy to help! Let’s get started and, make sure to hang on to this email for easy reference throughout your duration on the program! You will also be receiving two emails to get started with our ITG Health Trac App and the Preordering Website! See below to view our ITG protocols for the office and helpful information when getting started with our diet.
Your Coach’s Contact Information:
Name: Brittney Casalina
Phone Number: (772)257-3609 or (772)569-2330 EXT. 125 (Available Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
**Please Email primarily since I can respond faster. Phone calls can take up to 48 hours to respond to**
Your Dieter Resources & Help (Besides Your Coach!):
- For fun recipes, check out the main ITG Diet Website at : https://www.itgdiet.com/recipes/steps-1-3
- Check out Vero Ortho’s ITG Blogs, recipes, educational videos and articles, vitamin recommendations & more at: https://preorder.veroortho.com/
- Tired of water? Try some additional recommendations here: https://preorder.veroortho.com/pages/drink-options-besides-water
- Great exercises and work out tips here: https://preorder.veroortho.com/pages/itg-body-basics
What Tools We Use with The ITG Diet Program
You will receive two additional activation emails; one will be from our Shopify Preordering Website and the other with be from our Health Trac App. Both emails will have you create a password. We recommend making both passwords the same since it will be easier to remember for the duration of the program.
- The Health Trac App: Vero Ortho ITG Diet App
- The Preordering Website and Dieter Resource Website: Preorder.VeroOrtho.com
How To Get Started With Health Trac App
You will receive a welcome email to set up your account information like the picture below. Your username for the Health Trac App will be your email address given to us at Vero Orthopaedics. In the email there is a link to “change your password the first time”. Click this link and create your password!
Once completed, you can watch the videos at: https://preorder.veroortho.com/pages/website-tutorial-videos to learn how to use the ITG App! We will go over and get you started with the App when you come back after your first two weeks on the program!
The Health Trac App needs to be downloaded to your smart phone or tablet! The links for downloading the App are below:
- iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/healthtrac/id594580689
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sph.healthtrac
- Online Website (No App Download Required & For Laptops or Computers): http://veroapp.itgdiet.com/
Here is an example of what the Welcome Email looks like below!
Features of the ITG Health Trac App
- Color My Day- This feature is a simple way to record how you feel about you overall health each day. When used consistently, we will be able to spot different eating trends to help correct unhealthy habits.
- Add Food to Planner – This link allows you the options to Add Foods to your journal for each meal and snack. You are also able to add foods to “My Favorites” so that they are always there for you to select without having to search for the food item. The “Recommended” foods are meals that ITG have imported for mostly Step 3 Maintenance but, this is a great place to find yummy ideas for foods! “All Foods” is for all grocery store items and non ITG items!
- Add Exercise – This is where you can add your exercise routine in. This is important so that I can see how many calories are being burned off each day. We want to keep your body balanced and make sure not to starve it at any point from having such a small number of calories.
- Create Favorite Foods – You can enter your “favorites” to this tab for easy access and daily entry of the same items every day!
REMINDER: Do NOT add more calories to your day if your exercise routine for the day give you more calories to eat. Remember to follow the ITG Diet Plan to make sure you stay between 950 calories – 1200 calories per day!
How To Get Started With Our Preordering Website
You will receive a welcome email to set up your account information like the picture below. Your username for the Preordering Website will be your email address given to us at Vero Orthopaedics. In the email there is a link to “Activate your Account”. Click this link and create your password! Once completed, you can watch the videos at: https://preorder.veroortho.com/pages/website-tutorial-videos to learn how to use the Preordering website, it’s features and how to order your ITG foods! We will go over and get you started with the Preordering Website when you come back after your first two weeks on the program!
You will receive an email like the one below!
You can find our ITG Preordering Website on our ITG Diet Page on VeroOrtho.com or you can go to ANY web browser (Google, Internet Explorer, Safari) and type in the search bar: Preorder.veroortho.com and it will take you to our site!
Or you can use the link : https://preorder.veroortho.com/
Preordering Website Features:
Our Welcome and ITG Diet Plan Tab – Information about the basics of our program for newcomers
Shop– This is where you find all our ITG products that are in stock and available at Vero Orthopaedics at that time.
** Please note: The weekly order will need to be ordered on our website before your upcoming appointment to ensure the coach can have it ready for your appointment. **
ITG Blogs – This tab will be dedicated to our blogs that are there to help patients on all steps of the plan. I will be posting upcoming events, new products, festive recipes, ITG News posts, helpful videos, discussions and more!
Exercise – This tab is for the Body Basics exercises that are great for toning certain areas of the body and some exercise instructions. There are also resources For Dr. Dawn’s toning exercises!
Articles Tab & Videos Tab- I will be adding new articles every month that are beneficial for a healthy lifestyle and for expanding patient’s knowledge of food, health, vitamins and more! You can view our Health Trac App Tutorials and our Shopify Website Tutorials here! We also have our Educational Videos and Interviews in this tab!
Helpful Supplements – This section will have all my favorite recommendations for certain vitamins that promote healthy living or help along with weight loss.
Dieter Resources: - This section will always be updated with our newest helpful ITG resources! Be sure to check back here for additional Support for the ITG Diet!
Bi-Weekly In Person Visits
Due to Covid-19, we are taking many precautions to keep our dieters, patient's and staff safe. We currently will have our dieters rotate their weeks when they come in. Week one will be an in person visit then, the following week will be a phone call or an email. We will continue this until all Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
For In Person Appointment's & InBody Testing
- Please Check In like any appointment at Vero Orthopaedics, at the Main Front Desk
- Please bring your food journal each week (Unless You Are Using the Health Trac App, I can pull your journal up online to review)
- Please bring any new medication or, medication changes so we can update our records
- For the Inbody270 Test
- Please be sure NOT to eat 30 minutes before your Inbody Test
- Do not wear a watch, jewelry or glasses with the Test
- Wear easily removeable shoes such as flip flops or sandals since you need to be barefoot for the Inbody270 Test
- Wear thin clothing with no layers to each Test
- Please Pre Order your food on this website before your appointment with the ITG Coach or have your list ready for your foods BEFORE your appointment
For Phone Calls & Email Appointments
- Please be ready for your phone call appointment promptly, the coach will call you to talk about your week and any changes that need to be made
- Please have your journal ready to discuss and any questions you may have
- If the phone call is missed, I will leave a voicemail and follow up with an email to check in. You can call me back to talk as long as it is with in your 30 minute appointment time.
Any ITG Rescheduling
Please Email me at Bcasalina@veroortho.com to reschedule or cancel any ITG related appointment's. Like all appointments at Vero Orthopaedics, if you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment might need to be rescheduled.
If you are running behind for your appointment, please call me directly at (772) 257-3609. Depending on the ITG schedule, we might be able to simply reschedule you for later in the day or for a different day!
ITG Pick Up Orders
If you are picking up ITG food on a day that you do NOT have an ITG appointment scheduled, you can pick up ALL ITG FOOD ORDERS at the Main Front Desk! My office is over by Physical Therapy but, Physical Therapy does not keep any ITG food or ITG appointments there. The ladies at the Main Front Desk will be able to direct you!
Thank you & Have a healthy day!
-The ITG Staff at Vero Orthopaedics