Step 1- Overview
Congratulations for making the choice to make a lifestyle change by considering the ITG Diet 3 Step Weight Loss Plan.
This is a Low Carbohydrate Low Calorie Ketonic Plan. You will be eating approximately 40-60 grams of carbohydrates per day and consuming approximately 1,000 – 1200 calories per day. Your body will actually go into a light ketosis, which simply means your body is in a fat burning mode.
STEP ONE - WEIGHT LOSS
- You will be on this step until you lose 100% of your weight loss goal.
- 3 ITG Products per day (may vary with your protein needs for your body type).
- Only one of the ITG Limited products (higher in carbs) will be allowed per day. Your coach will explain what products these include along with a list than can be found on in your dieters folder.
- All limited products have this icon on your documents in your Dieters Folder that you get from your ITG Diet Coach
- You can switch your meals at any time based on your lifestyle and work schedule. Just make sure that you get in all of your food groups. If you do not eat enough, you will actually lose less weight.
- For example, you can switch your lunch and dinner.
- If you are hungry during the day, munch on some veggies that you would have for lunch or dinner.
- If at night you are not hungry for your 3rd packet have it during the day sometime.
- If you get some sweet cravings, cut up a bar and have just a few pieces to satisfy that craving. The chocolate dream bar is great for just this.
- The length that you will be on the plan will vary. Your weekly weight loss will very based on your gender, age, lifestyle and physical activity. You will have best results if you stay on track and do not deviate from the plan.
- Each day you will fill your Daily Diary. (Everything you put in your mouth!)
- Each week you will meet with your coach to review your daily diary, and your results. for the week. A hint is to do this the same day of the week and it is best to have your appointment the same time each week.
- Ask your coach for the Body Basics exercises. Start walking and gradually increase your weekly exercise.
- Your coach is your lifeline to success.