Step 3- Overview
Step Three Overview
Congratulations, you are now ready for your plan for life. This is for the rest of your life. You will now be on 100% whole foods and have learned about living a healthy lifestyle with the knowledge to maintain a healthy weight. Your coach will continue to support you and, of course, you can still have some of our proteins for healthy snacks.
- Review Step Three - Success for Life Plan
- Review Success for Life Food Groups
- Review Step Three - Success for Life Hints
- Continue your weekly appointments with your coach for first 30 days
- Check in once a month for the next 6 months with your coach
- Make good food choices
- Eat healthy snacks
- Don’t skip meals
- Read labels
- Enjoy your Reward Day
- Be careful of alcohol. Use in moderation
- Exercise - It is important to exercise to maintain your weight. Review the Exercise Lessons and have fun
- Enjoy the New You
What happens if I regain some weight back?
Don’t worry; it is normal for our bodies to gain weight. We start enjoying life and it is easy to slip back into some old habits. All you have to do is get back on the plan for a short time and you will get back to your goal. Just don’t let that number get above 5-7 pounds. Make sure you still weigh yourself weekly to keep on track. Remember your coach is here to help you maintain that weight goal.