Weight Loss / Body Toning
ITG Weight Loss Supplements
*NOTE: Please speak with me before starting any new vitamin regime!*
Inches To Go
As you shed pounds, you will also lose inches, normally about one inch from your overall body dimensions for every 10 pounds lost. When you add Inches To Go to your weight loss plan you’ll see even better results.
Each Inches To Go capsule contains a carefully proportioned selection of compounds that work together to rid your body of excess inches. What’s more, the nutrients in Inches To Go come from natural sources.
- Kelp - A type of seaweed that grows in oceans around the world and is one of the richest sources of natural iodine, which is essential to your thyroid gland. The thyroid uses iodine to crate hormones that regulate your metabolism. When you’re not getting enough of these hormones, you’re likely to feel sluggish and gain weight. Inches To Go provides your thyroid with what it needs to keep your cells vital and thriving.
- Lecithin - Research shows that lecithin obtained from seeds and soybeans helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It reduces LDL, or “bad cholesterol” and increases HDL “good cholesterol.” Perhaps just as important, lecithin helps you feel well-fed and energetic.
- Blue-Green Algae - These are microscopic plants that use the energy of the sun to create life-supporting compounds. Inches To Go uses blue-green algae as a source of many nutrients including a variety of amino acids, the B vitamins, beta-carotene, niacin, folic acid and vitamin E. These and other components of blue-green algae helps your body deal with stress, keep your appetite in check and boost your immune system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Is rich in potassium, a nutrient that helps cells expel excess sodium, which in turn enables your body to flush out trapped fluid.
- Bromelain - Is a mixture of what food scientists call proteolytic enzymes, which break down tissues in your body. Derived from the pineapple plant, bromelain has a number of positive effects, the most important of which is that stored fat breaks down more quickly.
*Note this product will only work with a weight loss plan. Not to be used and expect to lose inches without a plan.
Click Here For Nutritional Facts
Thermo Tonic contains Bitter Orange which contains alkaloids such as synephrine and octopamine, adrenergic agents with beta-agonist activity. These stimulate lipolysis and increase the resting metabolic rate in some people, thus increasing the removal and oxidation of fat from adipose tissue stores. This action is potentiated by methylxanthines, such as the caffeine present in Guarana. Ginkgo Biloba can dilate blood vessels and improve peripheral and cerebral circulation. The ginsenosides present in Oriental Ginseng have a tonic effect on metabolism, and in particular can optimize hepatic metabolism, making the utilization of oxygen (for oxidative, energy-generating processes) more efficient.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) or two (2) capsules one (1) to three (3) times per day with an 8 oz (240 mL) glass of water, 30 minutes before meals. Commence with a low dose and build up to the most comfortable dosage level.
Do not exceed a dosage of 6 capsules per day nor take more than 2 capsules at one time. Wait at least 4 hours between does. Not for sale to, or use by, persons under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children!
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: Seek advice from a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty in urination due to prostate enlargement, or if taking an MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. Do not take this product if you are taking appetite suppressants or products.
Click Here for Nutritional Facts
NEW! Crave Away capsules are a proven, all-natural combination of herbal and fruit extracts as well as trace minerals. The ingredients work in conjunction to help decrease appetite naturally without the use of dangerous drugs or chemicals. The proprietary Crave Away blend controls cravings by increasing dopamine production, the "feel-good" neurotransmitter that plays a role in how we feel by boosting mood, motivation, and attention. When those cravings are reduced, you can comfortably eat less.
The new and improved formula means you take less capsules throughout the day in comparison to the previous Crave Support capsules. Simply take 2 capsules with water before breakfast and reap the benefits of appetite control throughout the entire day.
Please note that the new formula does contain caffeine, however this supplement should be taken in the morning before breakfast so it should not affect sleep in the evening.
Directions: Take two (2) capsules once a day before breakfast with an 8 oz glass of water. DO NOT exceed recommended dosage.
NOT FOR SALE TO, OR USE BY, PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE (59°F - 86°F) IN A DRY PLACE AND KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED.
Seek advice from a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty in urination due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking prescription drugs. Do not take this product if you are taking appetite suppressants or products containing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or are taking an MAO inhibitor, or have taken an MAO inhibitor within the last 3 weeks. Reduce or discontinue use if nervousness, tremor, sleeplessness, severe loss of appetite, euphoria, nausea or constipation occur.
Body Toning Help
*Please speak to me before starting ANY new regime while on the ITG Diet Plan so that I can make sure this item is appropriate for you*
Sweet Sweat By Sports Research
I personally LOVE these products! The sweet sweat acts as a natural thermogenic to target specific problem areas on the body that may need to be tightened or toned up. I personally use the waist trimemr with the Sweet Sweat for best results! When I actively used these items, I used both the sweet sweat and waist trimmer 3-4 times each week for at least an hour! Natural products like these do take time to naturally work with the body.
Most active people have known the frustration of working out but not getting the results they're after. Some areas are just slow to respond to exercise (the upper thighs and hips for women, around the stomach for men.) These are "problem areas" for almost everyone and what they have in common is a lack of circulation. Sweet Sweat is specifically designed to increase circulation to ANY area applied, ENHANCING your workout, for better/faster results.
Sweet Sweat may be used as often as you like, preferably with every workout. There are no harmful side effects from use. Sweet Sweat also has a clean, fresh scent which will take away the fear of feeling offensive during and after a heavy workout.
SWEET SWEAT Features:
- - Targets "slow to respond" problem areas
- - Substantially improves circulation & sweating
- - Fights muscle fatigue, enhances muscle activity
- - Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls and Strains
- - Accelerates warm-up & recovery time
Before exercise, apply an ample amount of Sweet Sweat topical gel to the skin coating all desired areas without rubbing in. Sweet Sweat is activated by your elevated heart rate and works best during cardio, circuit, and high interval training. FOR BEST RESULTS: Do not use Sweet Sweat with any skin cream or lotion, as it creates a topical barrier that inhibits Sweet Sweat results. Sweet Sweat should be worn under loose fitting clothing to prevent friction and increase "breathability." Sweet Sweat can also be used while swimming, and in dry or infrared Saunas. For optimal results, use with Sweet Sweat brand Waist Trimmer. REMOVAL: After exercise and the normal "cool down" period, towel off Sweet Sweat first before showering.